Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm Back

Okay, so it's been a crazy two weeks with family here and with just everything going on at church (you'll get to see a new video Sunday morning if you're here) so it's been a little bit nuts, sorry I haven't been on.

But I will say this, I had a great time with my mother-in-law here to visit and then more great times with my family, mom, step-dad, sister, brother-in-law and niece/God-daughter. I'm glad they were able to make it and had a safe trip home (even though there was a long delay at the border, shocker there).

That's what I've been up to. Rich put some ideas of things to blog on the Fire & Water website discussion board (www.fumcfireandwater.com/forum/). If you have anything else you'd like to hear my opinion on (and it's going to be mostly that, I ain't that smart), feel free to post it on the "blogs" forum.

For now, I say adieu and continue updating the calendar on the website (so much fun).

T

No comments: