Tuesday, January 03, 2006

New Year Already?

Wow, so it's 2006. Remember years ago when we thought the world was coming to an end and all computers would be the downfall of first world society as we know it (i.e. Y2K)? Ah, good times...

So here's what I learned. The body is a fragile thing. And we all behave differently. Thanks to the all-nighter with my wonderful friends in FIRE& WATER, I stayed up way too long. I mean way too long. Now, my wife came and decided half-way through to stay up too. Now, here's where the difference sets in.

She comes home at 1:00 after church. Goes to bed. And sleeps 19 hours! That must be nice. How do you do that? Me, not so lucky. Slept 8 hours, up 4, slept 3, up four, slept 5 up no close to 15 and at 2 in the morning cannot sleep. Where's my lovely wife? Sleeping soundly. Must be nice.

It's amazing how we are all so incredibly different, right down to how sleep or lack thereof affects us. God made us so diverse, but now, I will try one more round of the black knight (a wonderful game on miniclip.com) then try to sleep... again...

T

No comments: