Thursday, August 17, 2006

Back Into Schedule

So how's everyone doing getting back into their schedules? Even though mine hasn't really changed yet, I'm already having trouble.

I had a nice scare this morning. Lorie woke me up, I could hear the alarm going in the background, and she's going, "Troy, you're late! You have McPrayer!" Hearing the McP word makes me jump up and look around, the first thing I look at is the clock, where it says 7:16, which means that not only is McPrayer over, but people have no way to get to school and I'm now too late to get them there. I yell "crap" really loudly and am about to jump up and go, but then lie back down.

"Um, honey, it's Thursday."

So don't worry if you're not quite back in your schedule yet, none of us are :)

T

2 comments:

liz simmonds said...

this story makes me laugh audibly!

Anonymous said...

it makes me laugh too. yeah school sucks. and guess what in spanish we have to speak spanish like all the time. i got a d+ last year. that was when we could speak some english. i went from a honors class to a regular one. and im still screwed. i need a tutor. but otherwise school is alright. i have to get up at 6:10 though. it's weird going to school with brianna also. but on the first day i brought jack sparrow to school with me to keep me company. yes i know how sad that is.
amber