Monday, August 14, 2006

Back To School Bash

Sorry I didn't get this up last night, I was too busy picking chocolate out of my nose. I'll explain...

Last night was the Back To School Bash. Good times had by all. All being over 110 students. Now, I had made a deal with our lovely students, if they got 150 people there I would get a pie in the face. For those non-math majors out there, they are a little under 40 short from their goal.

So I said no. And the boo's started and I think someone was even crying in the back, but no. A deal's a deal. They didn't hold up their end of the bargain, I'm not holding up mine. That's how life works. Watch some Judge Judy. You'll learn.

But then someone gets the bright idea. Wait, would Troy get a pie in the face if we raise money for our new Compassion Child? So not fair because, of course, how do I say no to a starving person overseas? So I say if they raise $100 in the next five minutes, fine, they can pie me.

And this is what you get for $233.75


T

1 comment:

liz simmonds said...

ahhhhhh...that you can see the pie flying much beyond you just shows the force trevor used.
not very nice young man...