Saturday, August 12, 2006

Pre-occupied

Hey all, sorry it's been a while. I really haven't had much on my mind except for Sunday since it's the Back To School Bash, so make sure you come out Sunday @ 6:00.

On a lighter note, I'm watching one of the best bands of all time playing a show in New York City thanks to the magic of internet. The funny part, the guitarist, after playing this song for 20 years like 80 million albums ago, he messed up, and it had to be when the camera was on him close up. He has to have played this song at least 4 billion times in his life and he still messed up. Give me hope :)

T

3 comments:

aRNi_gOdDeSs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aRNi_gOdDeSs said...

LOL! This is funny! I'm adding you to my blogroll. :-)

liz simmonds said...

who are you watching?

bon jovi?
metallica?
white snake?
rolling stones?

you gotta tell...

btw...alyssa kasher is related to the keyboard player for bon jovi. it's her dad's cousin. how fun is that?