Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Great Proverb

But this one's not from the Bible, it's an old Chinese proverb I read the other day that stuck with me.

The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it.

That is awesome. I don't know why but I was reading a little about all these people who did amazing things and there was only one reason, they wanted it to happen. Everything was impossible once. No one thought we could fly, no one thought we could carry computers in our pocket, etc., etc. The only reason those people succeeded is because they did not think of it as impossible. They knew there had to be a way.

So whatever you're struggling with, there is a way. I don't know what it is, you might be on the right path, you might not, but rest assured, there is a way.

T

No comments: