Monday, April 13, 2009

Have We Faith?

Today I was reading in the gospels a section where Jesus heals a whole bunch of people. Dead people, blind people, etc. and each time He comments on their faith. Their faith healed them, Jesus is able to heal them because of their faith.

I wonder if we have faith in our day and age. We have an expectancy (like with electronics, we expect them to work, but is that faith?) but do we have faith in things that are out of the ordinary? I mean, we pray for someone to be healed, but do we believe they will actually be healed or that the doctor will know what surgery to give them?

I don't know, I just wonder if God is sitting back listening to our prayers for others, our churches, etc. and wanting to help, but is waiting for us to have the actual faith to back them up...

Mark 11:24 ~ So I tell you to believe that you have received the things you ask for in prayer, and God will give them to you.

T

No comments: