Monday, June 08, 2009

Gardening

Tonight I did a little gardening while Lorie worked on VBS stuff (we still need volunteers to help out!) Usually that's her job, she loves to do it, but I helped out and planted (and disturbed way too many worms, I think they're going to revolt against me).

And as I was doing it I was thinking about how many people there are who don't like plants )or animals for that matter). I'm not saying everyone should be a tree-hugger, but I know this. Almost everything I do, make, say, create, even the bad stuff, Lorie still can find something positive to say. Why? Because she loves me. And part of loving me is that she loves what I do (for the most part).

I have a hard time seeing someone who is a friend of David Crowder saying, "He's a nice guy but I hate all his music, it's trash." Why? Because if you care for someone you care for what they do. And I don't know, but I think that as Christians, we should like what our Best Friend made.

Just a thought...

T

No comments: