Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Great Adults

Tonight we had an adult meeting for our summer mission trip. Seven adults who are willing to give up an evening to spend it with me (and each other) talking about what we will be doing in a few weeks.

And after they left (although I knew it before), I started thinking about how great these guys and girls are. Something I've said for a long time is if you want to see what's important to someone, watch how they spend their time and their money. And tonight, I looked at that. We have seven people who are giving up their summer vacation, a week they have worked hard to earn, and possibly even a week's pay to spend that time with our students. Obviously, they care about our students and God's plan for them.

Thank you guys, for all you do!

T

No comments: