Wednesday, August 17, 2016

"We Love Seeing The Youth"

This is a phrase I have heard a couple of times from many different people over many different places in the last few days. It seems our church loved the service Sunday, the stories, the singing, etc. which is great! And I've heard people say they would love to see more.

Well, you can.

It's simple, come to a Sunday night and see. Join us for a trip. Be with them in worship. Choose to go and see them where they are.

It's unfair to anyone to say "Hey, I like what you're doing but I don't want to change what I do to see you so instead you change what you do, where you do it, when you do it, how you do it and do it for me when it's convenient for me." These students are amazing and if you really want to get an even better glimpse into who they are, go to where they are. Yes, that means you may have to change your schedule, go to a room you normally don't visit, maybe even sing songs you've never heard before. But you will also get an even truer picture of what Jesus is really doing in the lives of these young people.

Plus, you may realize you like some of the things they do better than you thought you would.

T

No comments: