Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I Hate Being Sick

Yes, it's happened. Not enough vitamins or something, who knows, but I am somewhat ill (not all out puking sick, but tired, dry throat, cotton mouth, coughing, wheezing, blah). I hate it. So dumb. Why do our bodies need to tell us we need more sleep or we're not eating right by getting sick.

You know what God should have done? Installed a health meter on us. That's right, a health meter. Wait! Even better! Our bellybuttons could have been health mood rings, it's green when we're okay, red when tired, purple when we need more vitamin C. That would have been great! So why didn't God do that?

Probably because we would have relied on the stupid mood bellybutton. We're all hyper anti-virus freaks as it is. Oh no, germs. Imagine what some people would be like if we had that system? Doctors offices full of idiots with blue bellybuttons and doctors going, "Blue means exercise." "What? How do I do that? Don't you have a drug to give me?"

Okay, so maybe God knew what He was doing. I just wish it was easier.

T

No comments: