Thursday, December 01, 2005

The magical first entry...

So here it is, a lilttle piece of the internet devoted to my life and thoughts (it'll be a small piece). And I have no idea what to write. Do I want to rant and rave? Or share deep philosophical questions? Right now, neither.

So until I think of something to share here's what I want you to do. If you've read this and have any ideas for a topic of discussion, leave a comment and let me know.

I will leave you with this. There's a good friend of mine with a myspace account and I'm sure he would like some visitors. http://www.myspace.com/shammuathehippo

T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey man its great to have the site up, yeah so i missed mcprayer we were ready, but ya know how it is we gotta drive from the ghetto lol, naw but hey can you give me some insight into whats up with new song? i mean new lights? decorations? the praise band feels like its falling apart to i dunno any info or insight into the recent happenings i guess lol i hate school and Brit says hi (hes standing over my shoulder) and yes random kid lol neways keep it real y'all