Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I Look Like What?

Today I go into the bank, no big deal. Then the teller is reading my checks and we start talking about the church and what I do, etc. Then she says to me, "You look like a youth pastor". Okay, so what does that mean?! I don't have short spiky hair with bleached tips, a goatee and a WWJD bracelet on. What does it mean I look like a youth pastor?

So here's the deal. All you that know me leave comments. Do I look like a youth pastor? I'm gonna have a complex.

T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well....you aren't old enough or gray enough to be the senior pastor. would you rather them think you're the janitor? at least she didn't think you were still in the youth group!

Anonymous said...

at my age, being associated with any youth would be positive! Be thankful she acknowledged you appeared to be in a leadership role, it could have been worse! You do not reflect "youth pastor" in your appearance...perhaps it's the wisdom in your voice?