Saturday, May 13, 2006

I Figured Out Why I Love Dilbert (God's Debris)

Tonight I spent the night reading a book by Scott Adams (the guy who writes Dilbert) called God's Debris. It was incredible. I could talk about it here, but to be honest, I don't think I could keep it under 10 000 words. You have to read it yourself. You can download it for free at www.dilbert.com.

A word of warning though. I don't agree with everything said in the book. Even the author said that. He also said that people under 14 shouldn't read it and I agree with that too. It's too mind-popping. If you are one of those people who are condemning the DaVinci Code because your own faith is too fragile to handle it, this is not the book for you. It is not a book of truth. It is a book of thinking, a book that will make you think.

Just don't blame me where those thoughts take you...

T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the Book ... awesome "out of the box" thinking. I'd like to discuss with you sometime

BTW, tell us about your busy week ...

Be of Good Courage, Rev Troy