Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Car

Someone's going to have to help explain this to me...

For the last two and a half years, I have spent my time driving this wonderful black Toyota Camry that was in an accident. To be frank, the hood was tied down and it came in runner up in a contest looking for the worst youth worker car in America. It was bad, but it got from point A to point B.

So a few months ago it started to get a little worse, and I really didn't want to put any more money into it, so I traded it in (they actually gave me $500 for it!) and I got a nice little red Geo Prism. Good on gas, runs, the hood opens with a switch life is good.

Fast forward to today. For two years I hoped someone would hit my car and I could get a new car from insurance money. But noooo, instead, now with my "new" car, it gets hit today. And not some major accident either. My bright red car, sitting all alone in the parking lot, gets backed into by a soccer mom not paying attention in her nice mini-van.

Seriously, you've got to be kidding me. I swear when God looks down on my life, there's a little Comedy Central emblem in the corner...

T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha